Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Post removed 
Anyone in Vegas ,Cali, AZ vicinity that are open, perhaps we can swap favors er what have you. Im open. Thx
Well, from Las Vegas to Orem, Utah, where Tekton speakers are made is 5.5 hours. That’s really nothing. That’s like driving from Houston to New Orleans, only without the hangover.
There is a pair of Takatsuki TA-300 300B tubes for sale for $1699 vs their normally ridiculous retail price of $2499, but I can't seem to rationalize that price even if it's 33% off retail. Anyone heard them and think they're better than EML 300B at double the money or the Elrog 300B at $500 more? Somebody talk me out of this... Please!
Jcarcopo,
I was an early buyer of the Takatsuki when they became available and bought mine directly from Japan. This was about 5 years ago and I payed about 1850.00 USD. I’ve heard 11 different 300b tubes in my amplifier (some bought and others loaned from generous audiogon members).

The very best sounding in my system in alphabetical order
AAVT 32B
Elrog 300b
EML XLS
KR XLS 300b
Sophia Electric Royal Princess
Takatsuki

The very best was the Elrog (but proved to be unreliable). Just a "small"step behind were the Takatsuki and EML XLS. Each is truly excellent in my opinion but have different characters.

I have come to develop a slight preference  for the EML XLS. Others who’ve tried both may prefer the Takatsuki and I understand this. Both are wonderful and I believe that the choice could very well be amplifier/circuit dependent as well as listener preference.

Jcarcopo, the EML XLS is my first choice. I haven’t heard the standard version EML 300b but I been told that it’s a very good sounding tube.
Charles
@charles1dad thanks, I'm very happy with my elrogs and EML 300bxls. I'm saving my money and passing on these then.  BTW the elrogs so far haven't presented any issues, but I've only had them a few months.