Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
 Anyone in Vegas area own these,  n can demo?  I basically refuse any manufacturer telling me to "just buy them!"("..sight unheard!!" ) ZERO PERCENT CHANCE of that scenario happening! Like CHHAA NO!!!  Been around block way to many years to take the bait on that cheese!  Lol. 
Anyway,  yes, id like to hear these first n make my own assessments before considering ANY trigger pulling!(oops!  My bad!  ..too soon!??!!😲😞)
Anyone in Vegas ,Cali, AZ vicinity that are open, perhaps we can swap favors er what have you. Im open. Thx
@teajay 

I want to share some information on my experience with amplifiers driving them, along with the DI/DI SE's...............

Very helpful post.

Thanks for the highlighting the nuanced differences between the preamp and amp combinations with for the Double Impacts, the DI-SEs, and Ulfberths; your preferences and findings; and also the cost of tubes selected.
Post removed