Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Teajay,
I have not heard the DI's or any Tekton speakers, and I have NEVER commented about a direct experience with any Tekton speakers.  If you read my posts, you too will know that I mentioned I am interested in the SEs - I really do.  I live in Colorado but I wasn't able to make it to RMAF due to work and family issues (I had to care for a sick child while wife is at work). 

On the other hand, I think the Lyngdorf is very good and should be for the DI.
grannyring 
Thank you for your post regarding your experience with the DIs. I'm truly sorry you are taking a hiatus from the Agon. I've been following you, charles1dad, Almarg, for several years now and feel extremely simpatico with you grannyring, in how you hear and what you value in musical sound, what I call timbral listening, a phrase/definition I borrowed from Jeff Day because he defines this type of listening to music best.

I admire your skill, thanks for the wire builds you did for me. I trust I can PM you from time to time to compare notes, perhaps implement future suggestions regarding mods. All the best, mikirob 
greg22lz

"Overall I would say I gained a solid 3% gain in improved sound in every sonic aspect that I can think"

Just curious how do you measure the percentage gain; and in general 3% doesn't sound like much ?
@facten

Its very easy, you buy a percentage gauge meter, record the sound and it calculates a percentage. Not rocket science dude. :P