Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
evolvist, The KDs/3 is not a current product, and the Linn site doesn't show a single streamer/DAC with a power amp built in?
evolvist, The KDs/3 is not a current product, and the Linn site doesn't show a single streamer/DAC with a power amp built in?
https://www.linn.co.uk/hifi-separates/network-music-players/klimax#klimax-ds 

The breakdown is like this:

K = Klimax

DS = Digital Streamer

3 = Katalyst Engine

This came out in December 2016 as an upgrade to the DS/2. The Katalyst engine is what took the Linn to a new level. The difference between the DS/2 and the DS/3 is akin to the distance from Earth to Neptune. A totally different approach.

So, yeah, I can see why just looking up "KD/3" might cause some confusion. :-) 

Oh, and yeah, there's no amp in it. It's a streamer, DAC, and pre-amp combo.

OK, I see the nomenclature now, but it is nothing like the TDAI-2170 or Comet/Ion because it's just a DAC & preamp.
Well, no, it's more than just a DAC and pre-amp in that it's a streamer, as well. Moreover, it's quite possible that the DAC section alone kicks the hell out of just about anything put there, including the Lyngdorf by more than a few miles. I've had the Lyndorf in-house for an extended period of time. 
Hi Evolvist,
The Linn lacks an amplifier section so what power amplifier did you used in direct comparison to the Lyngdorf 2170 which has its own power amplifier section?

You comments are interesting and somewhat contrary to the near universal praise of the Lyngdorf by those who have heard it. I get the impression that Kenny is as impressed with the Lyngdorf 2170 as much as Grannyring is.

Obviously the power amplifier used with the Linn component exerts some degree of sonic influence. The Lyngdorf 2170 seems to be a fascinating audio product . Yet you find the Linn to be in your opinion "by more than a few miles" superior to the 2170 as a result of comparison in  your system. I acknowledge the subjectivity of it all but find this very interesting. I’m looking forward to reading Kenny’s more in depth Lyngdorf listening impressions.
Charles