Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I'm with LP on this.  Not quite sure how a ported speaker could develop the pressure to collapse a dust cap on a truck, but I am a noobie in many ways.  I think Eric can replace porscheracer's  woofers and send the dented dust cap woofers to his suppliers for reconing at a really low cost., which I assume he will do.  Reconing a woofer is quite inexpensive in the grand scheme of things.
Mine were fine.  I can understand the frustration here.  While this will not affect sound quality, it is not acceptable that one has to "shop vac" their new speakers.  This ought to have been evident when the speaker was put together.
Eric needs to be careful here.  He has great products. He is clearly very busy.  Not sure how he does it all.  BUT, if quality control is sacrificed I hate to think how this might impact the future of his very promising endeavor
Addendum:  Jetter the dust cap deformation did not occur when the speaker shipped.  They ship ground.  Suspect it occurred when the drivers shipped, hence my comment.
Tull on the Ulfs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0CuDLjxuM4

When I got my Pendragon center channel speaker, the dust caps were fine. But after several weeks of use, both the caps had crumpled up. It doesn't effect the sound at all, just not pretty to look at. I put grills over it.
Hi corelli, you have lost me, but maybe we are saying the same thing..  From what I have read above it is Tekton's stated comment that the dust covers imploded because of the pressures from shipping.  I think that they will make it right.