Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I had the 8 vs 4 ohm discussion with Eric very early on. Eric does not like to build 8 ohm speakers. He thinks it's old technology and it subverts all his efforts to make the speakers as efficient as possible, if I remember the conversation correctly. He turned me away from that idea very quickly.
Hello Cal 37 13 and Adam,
Ordinarily I’d suggest choosing the higher speaker impedance if that’s an offered option. Ralph (Atmasphere) has pointed out numerous times that in addition to an easier load for the amplifier there’s less distortion produced driving the higher impedance.

It appears that the Double Impacts are an exceptionally easy load despite their 4 ohm impedance (probably relatively flat impedance curve and no steep phase angles). Cal I suspect that the Frankenstein’s 8 ohm tap would likely be sucessful driving the 4 ohm Double Impacts.

A phone call or email to Israel Blume sure wouldn’t hurt.
Charles
Adam,
I relate to your 300b vs el 34 amplifier and preferring the 300b. 
I have an el 34 40 watt amplifier and a 100 watt PP amplifier  (60 watt  Triode mode). I am currently listening to a First Watt S.I.T.amplifier (40 watt push pull special D.I.Y.  design of Nelson Pass ). Perhaps the best solid state amplifier I've heard (generous loan from an audiogon buddy 😊).

Yet in direct comparison the 300b SET is more natural in tone and timbre, more 3 dimensional,  lively and just has that elusive "breath of life " quality that the excellent First Watt can't match. Bottom line,  the First Watt is overall a sonically  impressive amplifier,  the SET conveys more emotion and soul. 
Charles