Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@teajay Terry, I have the DIs on order (for some time now) and was looking at the speaker stands you use.  I can't tell which size to order.  I'd like to have them before the speakers arrive.  Could you help a fellow out?
Come to think of it, anyone in the L.A. area have some DI's they don't mind demo-ing?

The young kid, who bought my amplifier last night laughed when he first heard my system. He's a Bose rep, no joke. I think it was "M.B" or "Knives out" from Brad Mehldau with the stand up bass and percussion focused that caught his attention.

He wanted to know how did I get these musicians "in the room". My reply was to swap a stand alone dac for the receiver and use quality calibration. Garbage in, garbage out.

He walked away, old parasound in arms, knowing it would not be the weak link for some time to come.
Dear RWD,

Clement Perry of Stereo Times fame has had a review pair for three days now. He’s in your neighborhood. You could try reaching out to him. If you’d like to call us directly tomorrow at Tekton we can help you make the connection.

Eric Alexander - audio designer
@ Eric

Any pro reviews of the Enzo 2.7s in the works?   Of course, I'll be listening to my new pair before such reviews will be published.  Maybe I'll write one!
BROTW,

That's funny about the BOSE rep. One of the more foolish decisions the BOSE product development department has made was not to have hired me when they came calling in 2013. Their loss. 

Eric Alexander - audio designer