Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I also see a LM508ia (euro 220v version) that comes with a 1000 watt transformer. Is the transformer/ 220V version an issue or should I just  pull the trigger on this one to pair with the DI's? I'm guessing this is a large improvement over a LM218ia
Brotw,
From all indications I’m aware of the 508ia is a higher tier amplifier in all regards compared with the 218ia. No put down of the 218ia at all. According to fellow audiogoners Wig and Waltersalas the 508ia (805 tube) is extraordinarily good. I trust both of them given their long track records on this site. Good ears and experienced with many high end products. Only thing is I'm not sure about transformer voltage conversion/compatibility. 

Charles
Right Charles, no doubt about the 508ia. Something tells me I need to be patient and wait for a higher quality used set integrated without the 220/120 conversion issue. 
Just a quick update... without any room correction, without moving the speakers around to find the ideal location (though taking y'alls suggestions!), with a receiver as my amp (Outlaw RR2160), without any feet inserted until just today... the upgraded DIs sound wonderful after about 20-30 hours listening time.

I am sure there are better speakers out there, I haven't heard them all and can't pretend to have done so, but having purchased these speakers without having heard them I can assure you that I couldn't be happier. With all the other tweaks and added equipment I can only imagine how much better they get for those of you that are that way inclined.

But if you're like me and keeping it relatively simple (at least for now) they have my vote of approval.
Congrats on your purchase and enjoyment of the speakers! 

If you would, keep us informed of your progress with them. :-)