Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli

@david_ten  I 've heard the M12, yes, only after I purchased my KDS/3, though. A good friend of mine is a Bricasti dealer and he offered me one well under retail. I thought it sounded very nice. The dual mono design really makes a difference.

What's ultimately enchanting about the KDS/3, however, is it's doing what Chord is doing in two different boxes, in one box + streamer, getting out of the USB path. At 16x RBCD, in the Linn and Chord FPGAs, in theory you're now closer to rendering 16-bit audio than ever before. In that respect, I don't give a hang about DSD, unless it's a unique mastering that was transferred to DXD then DSD. These are rare.

Anyway, I'm getting OT, but, you're probably right about the mini-Ulf. That is to say, if the DIs are all what they're cracked up to be, then the mini-Ulfs should be a no-brainer.

Like yourself, I have never made the jump to tubes.

And @grannyring like the Lyngdorf, Linn is largely overlooked this side of the pond. I've heard the 2170 and I thought it was a fantastic product that does a remarkable job.

I look forward to using Linn's Space Optimization on either the DI or the mini-Ulf, should one fit the bill. I mean, all of these voice in this thread, with so many different tastes in music, downstream gear, and experience can't be wrong.

One thing I've noticed, though, is that nobody has mentioned heavy mental of hip-hop with the DIs. Now, I'm not a metal head, nor do I listen to a bunch of hip-hop. I'm more of a classic rock, small ensemble chamber music, classic jazz, acoustic guitar, prog-rock music lover, but it isn't beyond me to put on some Metallica, Maiden and Beastie Boys from my youth. :-)

evolvist,
i listen to a LOT of metal on my DIs. Slayer, Megadeth, Soilent Green etc. If it is a descent recording they sound very very good. It takes really good mid bass for metal to sound right and the DIs have that in spades. Lesser recordings like Pig Destroyer sound better than they will on most speakers but nothing is gonna to magically transform bad recordings to sound great. 
I mainly listen to acoustic rock, Primus, Classic Rock and they are phenomenal on that as well. hip hop I don't listen to but have played some for my wife and she loves them. 
@grannyring   The TDAI is uber cool. Wish they could make a bigger splash in the U.S. market...but, for those in the know.... : )

@evolvist  Thanks for the info on the Bricasti M12.  

The DIs will surprise you with hard rock and beyond. Like @mofojo  says, it depends on the recording. The ability of the DIs to separate and layer musical information is exceptional.

And just one clarification. In my previous post I was referring to tubes in the present. I came to my present solid state self from a very tubular existence.  : )  
Corelli,

It looks like bicycle mileage will win today's race.

BTW, 7 days since my kitchen phone order, and not a peep, not a whisper, not a word.

Is silence golden?

LP
No ride today lpretiring so you win!  But I will get 75 tomorrow early.

I never got much communication either. But I wouldn't hesitate to send an email.