Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I got the Impact Monitors in this weekend (in Farrari yellow), I'm very impressed. All the comments re: the Double Impact apply - airy, 3-D midrange & extended, clean highs, beautiful sound-staging, very dynamic with good bass response (paired with my Emotiva DSP10 subs). I listen primarily to Classical orchestral and solo piano.The 6 tweeter array seems to unravel orchestral textures better than a traditional cone midrange driver. The drivers are different than the top half of the DI's: 2 SB Acoustics
6 1/2"  mid/bass drivers and 7 Tymphany tweeters. These compare favorably with any Monitor I've heard-

pawsman
@almarg Thanks for that information. Learned something new today. I will likely invest in that no matter which way I go with the amp. You are thinking it would be cleaner to input any amp RCA from the Jenson piece? And are you sure the transformer won't degrade the signal? I tend to lean toward a "less is better", minimalist view of a signal path. Don't throw anything in that isn't really needed because it's likely to degrade the signal. But if you feel this will allow a cleaner signal to reach the amp, and it will replace lesser circuitry in the amp, then it certainly makes sense and really isn't adding anything since it eliminates a circuit within the amp itself. This then puts the JOB amp back into play for me too. I wish JOB didn't have a Soup Nazi return policy to allow an in-home trial. That may actually push me to the Odyssey offering instead.
You are thinking it would be cleaner to input any amp RCA from the Jenson piece?
Not necessarily "any," but some and very possibly most, especially in the price range you are considering. Based, as I said, on anecdotal reports that have been provided here and elsewhere.
And are you sure the transformer won't degrade the signal?
I haven't used Jensen transformers myself, but a number of highly experienced members here who have **very** high quality systems have reported excellent results with them.
I tend to lean toward a "less is better", minimalist view of a signal path.
Likewise in my case. But there are exceptions to every rule, and I suspect this is one of them.  And as you alluded to, the transformer may be simply taking the place of a low quality op amp device that is used in many designs to interface between a balanced input and an unbalanced internal signal path.

Best regards,
-- Al

@333jeffrey - Thanks for the response. I'm a "HUGE" live music fan and my goal is to have that kind of reproduction in-home. Looks like I better give Eric a call and see what I can find out about this Mini-Ulf!