Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@vitop: I'm sure @333jeffery will clarify, but I don't believe he means bright.
Hey Guys,

I'm still waiting for my review pair of ULF's.  Hope I'll get them in the next couple of weeks.

I have a question for Jeffrey, unless he posted this before and I missed it, what amplifiers and source gear are you using to power your ULF's?  I'm quite curious because how he describes the performance of his new speakers, I'm assuming that the ULF's are at least as much as a conduit as the DI's, if not more transparent, sound more the shortcomings of the upstream gear.  
By forward, I mean that the soundstage is very close to the listener, almost in your face. The Ulf's are not excessively bright.

My audio chain is: Yggdrasil dac to BHK Signature preamp to BHK 300 amps to the speakers. Same setup I used with the Double Impacts.
@333jeffery: Thank you!!!

That's what I thought. How close would you say you are to the 'stage' with the Ulfberths?

If I remember correctly, your seating position is about 10 feet from the speakers.
@teajay : Hi Terry. Are you saying that a more forward stage presentation is a 'shortcoming' or was your comment more of a general statement? Thank you.