Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
:)  It's all in the naming protocol. Brilliant vs Impactful. :)

Were you able to audition both before deciding or was it based on a home trial?
Thanks @david_ten @bullitt5094 for  your response.

I agree with you on sizing concerns, I found a solid/cheap console stand on craiglist which suits center channel sizing needs its 16"h x 28"w x 14"d, console stand  itself measures 24"h x 65"w.

@kdude66 @corelli I too have the same question as @david_ten 
Will there be any differences in tweeter and woofer section sound quality / signature with the use of one or the other caps / inductors for the DI upgrade?
Living here in Utah and having known Eric over the years, I was able to audition both the Brilliance and the DI's in Eric's workshop.  Accoustically, the room was utterly different than my living room, but I could hear a definite improvement, imho, in the Brilliance over the DI.  But you're right, David: de gustibus nolum disputadem.  i.e. to each his own.  I said this was an idle inquiry. Are there any other happy Brillliance listeners out there?