Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Mac,

I would say that was fast on the MZ2,Let us know how that 1 watt works for you.

I've been looking for a new pre and I have narrowed it down to 2,
ps audio's Bhk and the MZ2.I want a pre that has a headphone amp for the occasional use of headphones.

I hope you enjoy your new toy when you get it.

Kenny.
@waltersalas  Walter, that's just terrific to hear!

In addition to varied music, I would add that you may be surprised if you rotate through some components, etc. Keep us posted on your adventures.

Walter, I was wondering how things were going for you.  Glad to hear you are having fun.  Will welcome further thoughts. Do you have any SS gear?  Would be interested in any comparisons there as well.  I'm sure your 805 has plenty power for the the DI's.

Mac, that was quick.  Excited for you and look forward to your thoughts!

Hi Walter,

Thanks for the update,. I have no doubt that the LM 508ia driving the Double Impacts sound superb. I suspect this is a match that could keep you very happy for many years.

Charles

@charles1dad  You must be getting very excited! Looking forward to hearing more about your single watt explorations.