Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Haven't heard one but what about an Audio Space Reference 3.1 300B integrated?
Hey Guys,

I have professionally reviewed and owned gear from both Melody and Audio Space and can share that each company has very high standards when it comes to the quality of parts, innovative design, and build.

The Melody AN-300B was my reference for a period of time and I also had Audio Space's 300B PP mono-blocks in my second system which were great.  So, I'm sure that the Audio Space 300B integrated amp would be a winner too.  

I have never had in house a Line Magnetic amplifier, however I'm using their tube based and tube rectified redbook DAC in my second system and find it to be a great performer.    

Greetings, all.
I have now had the Double Impacts for a couple of weeks and have between 50-60 hours on them. Speaking of Line Magnetic amps, I am driving my DIs with the 508ia integrated and can report without reservations that it is a spectacular match. At 48 watts, this thing is a powerhouse, which can really come in handy on some kinds of music or for some listening tastes, but it lacks nothing in finesse and musicality played at lower volumes. Just phenomenal with all kinds of music, which is also how I would describe the Double Impacts!

I have not yet put back in my Daedalus speakers for a direct comparison, though I have used them for so long that I do have some impressions of some key differences between the speakers (as well as some similarities) that only need to be confirmed by putting them back in. Should make for an interesting weekend.
Walter,

Sounds too me like you are having fun and listening to some good music.Keep us posted on your results.

Kenny.

Thanks, Kenny. I am indeed having a blast with these speakers. I have had audiophile speakers that sounded great with audiophile music, but completely inadequate with good old fashioned rock and roll music and other "mortal" recordings. Now, the Daedalus speakers are dynamic and can rock, but I do not believe that they have the grunt, pressurize the room,  or convey quite the "impact" of the Double Impacts. I never quite felt like I HAD to have a sub with the Ulysses, but now that I have had the Double Impacts for a couple of weeks, I can see--no, I can FEEL--what I have been missing.

There are other areas that await a more intensive comparison, but it is fair to say that I am duly impressed with these speakers and applaud Eric Alexander for creating them, and teajay and others here for bringing them to our attention.

I will post more impressions later in the week when I have swapped them out.