Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hi Charles,
Everything is good, thanks! Hope all is well. Yes, I am still using the Hornings and Franks and the pairing is wonderful. Real music makers.

Sorry for going off topic. 

The LTA and DD sound like great bargains and really good performers. It's nice to see companies where you can still get great sound for not so much money.

Audio prices have been getting crazy in the last several years. I applaud these companies for keeping prices reasonable for people with tighter budgets.

Joe
Hi Joe,
I find this thread very interesting for the same reason. What apparently are truly high performing audio products at honestly obtainable cost with seemingly little if any compromise. It appears that the Tekton DI with the LTA ZOTL electronics or say a Line Magnetic SET amplifier will yield serious high end sound quality far below Uber price levels. That is noteworthy in my opinion. I’d eagerly move in this direction if I weren’t so thrilled with my present audio system.
Charles
Charles,
Funny you mention Line Magnetics.  This was another amp I was reading about--the 518 integrated to be specific.  Thought it might be a good match for the DI's.  Plus in the winter it could function as a space heater (:
Have you ever listened to this amp?

Glad you are so happy with your system.  "Upgradeitis" can be an expensive affliction that never gets us to an endpoint.  Sounds like you knew what you were after and achieved that goal.

Hi Corelli,

I haven't heard the Line Magnetic SETs but I've gotten enough feedback from people I trust that the 518 ia, 219ia and 508ia are really  quite special amplifiers.

Yes I am very content with my system (going on 8 years). I was after a very natural sound and a system that brings out the sol and emotion of music. I never pursued "perfect" sound, that leads to frustration IMO.

Charles