Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Post removed 
Update on the Double Impacts..
Currently running them with a Cayin A100T until my Tube Pre gets fixed then I will probably go back to the Odyssey Stratos Extreme.
I have probably a good 100 hrs on them at this point. The bass has gotten more powerful and detailed and the speakers are seamless from top to bottom. The dynamics are amazing at whisper quiet to full throttle. 
The level of detail is amazing but is presented differently from most speakers that are detailed imo. They are never stressed, harsh, or trying very hard it seems. An example would be against the KEF 201/2 which I owned for several years. This speaker is a detail whore but can be tiring at times and can sound thin because of the detail level. I find the Double Impacts detail level very comparable but has a very meaty sound and is easier to listen to. To be fair the KEFs are 30lb monitors and the Double Impact is what it is. 
Every speaker I've owned in the past has done certain things if not most things very well but I always ended up playing music that played to their strengths. I don't do that with these because they do everything very very well. I could tell you exactly what I did not like about all my other speakers but I can't pinpoint anything these do not excel at. If you want to hear what this speaker can do with drums and bass guitar check out some of the re mastered Primus albums. Wow! Drum solo at the beginning of Eleven is unreal cranked to 11 ;-). You can check out a video of this on YouTube on the Pendragon to give you a little bit of an idea. I probably sound like a fanboy but I am a happy dude.
The Primus sounds extremely dynamic, but that room needs some acoustic treatment. In the other Pendragon videos, they sound thin and bright, but again the rooms are not treated, and they are not shooting from the sweet spot.

I wonder about the smoothness of the tweeter array based on those examples.
Lowrider57, 
Teajay  (Terry London) earlier in this thread compared the DI  with the Pendragon and was emphatic that there's little in common between the two.  He makes it clear  the DI  is far superior in sound quality. 
Charles 
@charles1dad ,
Drum solo at the beginning of Eleven is unreal cranked to 11 ;-). You can check out a video of this on YouTube on the Pendragon to give you a little bit of an idea.
I wasn’t comparing the performance of the Pendragon to the DI, (which seems to be in a class of its own in the Tekton line). Simply making an observation on this speaker and that it will not provide optimal SQ when demoed in an untreated room.

I’ve been following this thread and absorbing information regarding a possible speaker for my 12’ x 16’ room. Enzo 2.7 seems like a fit at 40" high and dual 8" drivers, and has a similiar tweeter array to the DI.
I’ll need to research this further. Any comments on the Enzo 2.7 are welcome, as long as you feel it adds to the discussion.