Tekton Double Impacts vs the competition....

So I recently have been on a pursuit of better speakers ...I know its all relative to each individual listener . I am a professional musician and am seeking some powerful depth and clarity for my cavernous living room which will be addressed and treated. 30x11x10 pitched ceiling. 

I am polling the Tekton Double Impact owners they're opinions on living with these seemingly beast like cool speakers....after auditioning Harbeth and various others, I remain in a state of inquisitive, insatiable limbo and am ready to forge into some new sound arena....many of these high end speakers just aren't available to demo . What can handle high volume and still hold the presence and clarity / bottom? 

my tastes : Prince, all 70's jazz fusion such as Billy Cobham, Return to Forever, Lee Ritenour, Led Zeppelin, Kiss , Miles, Coltrane, Steely Dan , Toto, Jellyfish, Plini, David Maxim Micic , overall its melodic rock / jazz that needs to be sometimes cranked to very high levels especially on "bro night" 

Marantz PM-11S1
Sony STR V7
SVS SB1000 Sub

Thank you all ! 
128x128tommypenngotti

Yes if you place the panels low enough they will do the same thing but I had problems with wall outlets.

Use speaker cloth to cover and stretch it so it looks clean; can get this at any Michaels-type fabric store. Only use "green" insulation-type material in your panels -- fiberglass has health issues.

I can see buying 2 pair and stacking them with the top pair inverted, as we all used to do with our Advents back in the day . Enjoy ! MrD.
Well, I agree and have been thinking of buying two sets of DIs and inverted one pair then chaining those two together -- same as the Ulfbehrts but $6k less expensive...a nice, biker-type chain I would think.