Tekton DIs or Legacy Focus SEs?

I saw on the forum the huge discussion of the Tekton DI speakers after I had been looking at them and the Legacy Focus SEs. I have upgraded my components to many Agoner's advice and I'm now running a Parasound Halo A-21 with a Mac C48 pre, all pushing B&W 802 Matrix 3 speakers. While I love my 802s, I'm frustrated with the lack of rock performance they produce, Jazz is definitely more their forte! Can any of you Agoners who've heard or owned both help me with this dilemma so I can push the button on one of these obviously awesome speakers???Thanx!

Steve

128x128cohicks4
Thanks for the clarification Dave. We both agree that they are both great speakers......even if I don't agree that DI's are on the warm sice ;) That's what makes audio so much fun, we all have our perceived notions and it's all good. 

Have the DI's gone up in price? Mine were $3700 fully upgraded with high gloss automotive paint. I wouldn't be surprised if they have.

Raven amps are voiced using Legacy speakers as they are authorized Legacy dealers and use both Legacy and the DI's in their showroom and at shows. So I believe I heard the Legacys at their best. Like I said, great speakers but I preferred the DI's. No right or wrong and you can't lose with either but I had to choose one as the wife wasn't down with two pair of speakers that size! Maybe I should tell her I have the DI SE's on order.......or maybe not just yet ;)
Now we need to find out when those DI’s were made? Maybe those were a warm batch? Right Bill? :)
Bill,
Good points, the AZ Crescendo has a ribbon tweeter and I'd say it sounds warmer than the Double Impacts.  Honestly I like both of these speakers very much. The Legacy appealed less to me but this is simply my taste. Surely someone else could definitely prefer the Legacy.  This is the beauty of High End audio, something for everyone. Plenty of good audio product available. 
Charles 
Post removed 
Any good pair of speakers worth their salt should reveal the micro details and disappear IMO.