Tekton Design's new THE PERFECT SET equals "goosebumps time"

Just got in house for review for hometheaterreview.com Tekton Design’s new, The Perfect SET, which is close to 100dB efficient and never dips below 8 ohms, which Eric built to be used with SET "flea watt" amplifiers. It is a front ported design using a 12 inch woofer and his patented array of small transducers that function as a midrange driver with a single tweeter in the middle. I set them up in a system with a great 2A3 SET amplifier and found them so superlative I did not stop listening for over five hours! Taking about "goosebump time" the music was so beautiful that
I lost track of time.

These speakers have all the virtues of the other Tekton speakers, speed, utter transparency/micro-details, great soundstaging, and that special "aliveness" that I experience when I listen to my Ulf’s. What really amazed me was what the Perfect SET was delivering on the bottom end frequencies, subterrainian/taut powerful bass, that was shaking the room, all coming from at most 2.5 to 3 watts.

If you love SET amplifiers this speaker is a match made in heaven, and remember this pair just arrived and is not totally burnt in yet.

teajay
  jtcf & loayo,
I tried to steer this thread back to the speaker, with a general impression.(see post above/earlier.)
2nd Attempt. This Speaker excels with horn sections, very real, detailed, alive. Low Volume is another major strength. Bass is very present at the lowest whisper of volume setting. It plays loud, distortion free,as well.

OH NO, not another Tekton thread (complete with fanboy testimonials)! Please Tekton, just pay for an ad here.  I’m no hater, just trying to understand why there are suddenly so many threads, complete with gushy testimonials about Tekton products. It hasn’t escaped my notice that many of these testimonials come from posters with very few past postings. 
I recently took the plunge on a pair of impact monitors. I read a number of reviews, forums and took all the information (both over the top positive and absurdly nitpicky) with a grain of salt. I figured the $300 "trial fee" was worth it to hear how these would sound in my house with my equipment. After a little more than a week (and a couple days listening only to one speaker since FedEx somehow split the shipment), I have to say these are magnificent. Vocals (especially female) are incredibly lifelike. My wife even took over the ipad and started adding songs to listening que. She never does this. Of course there is no such thing as a perfect speaker - it all depends on what types of music you listen to. For string quartets, jazz trios, singer/songwriters and alternative bands that don’t blow the doors down (e.g. death cab, trampled by turtles), these speakers are my end game. They don’t do orchestral music as well and struggle a little with big musicals (La La Land, Phantom of Opera). I can now see why the Tekton line up carries as many speakers as they do - except for maybe the encore/ulfbehrt, each speaker has a particular listener in mind.

Anyway, that was a long winded way to ask Terry where he sees the perfect SET fitting into all this. And thank you for all that you do. Without you I would not have the LTA microzotl! I haven’t stop smiling since I got it last November!
Dgny that’s my impression on the set too... Agree Tonykay too many Tekton thread...