Tekton Design MOAB

$4500.
Moab as spelled on their site after a place in Utah but the military reference to the mother of all boxes cannot go unmentioned.
Next giant killer? Anyone heard them?

Previewnoromance
Yes, he told me the same and is confident he will easily better all of the very best cost no object speakers. Having lived with my Moabs going on 7 months now, of that I have no doubt. He currently makes the word's best $50k speaker for under $5k, and I have every confidence he will one day make the world's best $500k speaker for under $50k.
X listening 99
One good example is track "Untitled Original A #2", Sonny Rollins, Complete Live at Village Gate 1962. Many other tracks in this set are very well recorded.

One other could be the CD "regeneration" by Steve Lacy and Roswell Rudd

Anyway on my old Contour 3.3 i was experiencing this alivness in tons of recordings.
"Terretektorh" by Iannis Xenakis, Hague Residentiae Orchestra...the materiality of instruments simply unbelivable. On the C60 i stopped to listen to music. I wait for the Moabs.

@daros71 I just installed Deezer (3-month free trial going right now) and looked up the tracks you list. Perhaps you can recommend a track or two on Terretektorh as those I scanned seemed more effects than music driven. I'm sure there's much more there but I do not have the time.

The Rollins album you specify is not available through Deezer. Do you recommend another Rollins with similar sound quality?

The Lacy Rudd album is marvelous, lost of chunky and lively sound flying through the room. The metals are very lively, jumping even, but not harsh. The metal sound is real and beautiful. I am running my Moabs in a restricted space of about 14.5 by 12 by 9-11h and the presentation of "Regeneration" was rich and even spectacular. A larger space (for the Moabs) would probably yield quite a bit in terms of added soundstage dynamics and a sense of full scale. Nevertheless, the balancing they have done in the recording is noteworthy, or it just happened that way... I think you will be pleased with what the Moabs do with the kind of metal I'm hearing in the recording you specified.

Please alert me to options for the others you listed...