Tekton Design MOAB

$4500.
Moab as spelled on their site after a place in Utah but the military reference to the mother of all boxes cannot go unmentioned.
Next giant killer? Anyone heard them?

Previewnoromance
 Just ordered a pair of eight ohm Moab’s in charcoal gray! Figured it’s time to upgrade as I’ve had a pair of Thiel 2.3 for over 20 years now. Pretty darn good speakers, with the upgraded coaxial driver, may end up keeping them too.  Ordered the eight ohm  speaker is secondary to needing to drive them with a Woo audio 300b integrated amp that only has an eight ohm tap.  Also will be driving them with Bryston 300 W solid-state.  Everybody and Eric seem pretty confident that my 11 X 16 dedicated room will not be too small.  I have two basic foam bass traps that I’m not currently using.   I also have a Velodyne DD 10 subwoofer that I suspect I will not need, well at least not with the solid-state amp.
@protoss71 I'm running them in 14.5 x 12 room and they did need some careful positioning, but I'm completely satisfied with the results. I did lift them up on bamboo butcher blocks, purchased for about $20/each at Ikea and I was surprised by how much the bass cleaned up with this simple decoupling maneuver. This is to say, there may be some patience required and they can be difficult to maneuver. Two people will be helpful for many/most moves that might be made to properly position them. 

Congratulations - I expect you will be quite enthused with the results!
@listening99 Thanks for suggestion. I also like the suggestion of https://herbiesaudiolab.com/products/threaded-stud-glider to help move them around to find the best spot. I hope the 8 ohm version I ordered will alleviate the "needs current to sound its best" and allow my 300b shine. I had considered the Encores, but thought the Moab's woofers at top and bottom would help even out lumpy bass in my smallish room and the 2db difference in sensitivity is a significant when dealing with low powered amps. I am curious, however, in why the discrepancies is claimed sensitivity and Stereophile's measurements in sensitivity.  Stereophile commonly measures many speakers at lower than claimed sensitivity. 

@larryk Great to hear that a big SET works well with the Moab's, the LM 845 based amps look nice (not that I would buy anything from China anymore). Do ya have the 8 ohm version? 

Just an observation, how does one tell if one or more tweeters dies?