Tekton Design MOAB

$4500.
Moab as spelled on their site after a place in Utah but the military reference to the mother of all boxes cannot go unmentioned.
Next giant killer? Anyone heard them?

Previewnoromance
I have unpacked Moabs by myself and just packed them up taking 3 guys. I used a 2 foot tall hassock to unpack them, but just laying them on the floor will work fine. Remember to screw in the spikes first thing.
Just packed them up because sending them back? 
NO, I just shot a video review of them for AV Showrooms and saved shipping dollars and sold them to a local friend who sold his DI SEs to obtain the Moabs. The Moab review should be up on our YouTube channel next week, AVShowrooms.The Moabs are sensational and a screaming bargain.
Have you heard your friends DI se's? Curious if you could talk about some differences? 

Thanks
I have heard that the DI se is more refined than the regular DI but possibly not as fun and dynamic. Would you say the SE is more refined than the Moab. Also what is giving me some pause is the lack of the mid bass drivers. That is one of the things the DIs knocked out of the park was slamming tight mid bass.