Tekton Design MOAB

$4500.
Moab as spelled on their site after a place in Utah but the military reference to the mother of all boxes cannot go unmentioned.
Next giant killer? Anyone heard them?

noromance
Please don't hijack the conversation which hasn't touched on the MOAB for the last 7 posts. It seems the thread subject is dead. 

Well, I am super excited - I placed my order for a pair of Moabs on the 2nd of July.  Conversations with Eric and Karma have been productive and pleasant.  I've read as much as I could about the many variations of the Double Impacts, the Electrons, Ulfs, and the Perfect SETs.  I envision the Moabs (someone may have stated this here, so thanks for allowing me to borrow it...) as a pair of stacked, inverted Perfect SETS with a tweeter in the middle.  I have a 17'X13'X8' dedicated 2-channel listening room with Parasound JC2, JC3jr, Halo A21, Rega RP3, and Aurender A10.  I also have a Prima Luna Dialogue 2 that I'm looking forward to dusting-off.  Big thanks to Teajay for sharing so much prior to review submission / publication and to all others for sharing your experiences!

Best!

Doug

One I know is also ordering one , 
Hi there,  I’ve been following this thread while looking for information to assist me with choosing between the Moab, Encore, or Ulfberht. I would love to hear impressions from anyone who has heard two or more of these speaker models. They’re all within my price and size range, but it’s difficult to get a handle on the character of each model. As a newbie to this brand I’d love your thoughts and opinions. 
Call Eric , he knows those speakers very well, weekend is the best time to reach Him...Teajay heard the Moab and own  Ulf not the Encore....Waltersalas can really describe , the Encore sound...he own them...