Tekton Design Enzo 2.7 or Lore? Help me decide.

I've been eyeballing the Tekton speakers for a while now and seem to be gravitating toward the Enzo 2.7. Originally, I thought about the Lore, but I'm cautious with metal dome tweeters, as some I've heard are too bright for my tastes. I have no direct experience with the Audex Gold in the Lore, and it's possible that it's not overly bright. But on the other hand I like the idea of the tweeter array in the Enzo. I don't have enough space for their bigger models.

In general, everything I've read about Tekton appeals to me, ie strong bass, neutral mids and highs with fast transients and dynamics, although with high sensitivity, I hope my electronics are quiet enough.

I like to hear from anyone with experience with Tekton speakers, especially Enzo 2.7 and Lore. Thanks.

PrimaLuna Prologue 2
Hegel H80
Elekit 8200
Denefrips Ares 2 DAC
dtapo
I owned the Lore for five years and during that time owned three different preamps and two different amplifiers.  On a brightness scale of 1-10 with 5 being about perfect and 10 being very, very bright...I would rate it at about a 7.
It is very sensitive to electronics, to rooms and to toe in/out.  The best things about it are very good detail, punchy low end and big soundstage. The two weaknesses in my room was every now and then, there was sibilance that I could not tame and a relatively small sweet spot. 

I'd say that with your electronics, if your room is big enough that you can allow them to breathe and not be close to the side walls, you can get a lot of enjoyment from the Lores.
And one more thing...when the time comes to resell them, they hold their value pretty well and you don't eat a ton of money when it comes to shipping.
As for the Enzo 2.7...just my guess, they will sound better overall.
Thanks for the input. I joined the Tekton facebook group and I'll post what I decide.
OK I just ordered the Enzo 2.7 in charcoal and should get them this week. Will post impressions after break-in period.