Tekton 4-10 Subwoofer

Looks like there is a new Sub from Tekton. It looks cool! Eric Alexander, if you are out there, would love to know more about this new product.

https://www.tektondesign.com/4-10-sub.html
bstatmeister
audiofreak32, How do you have your 4-10s positioned next to your DIs since I will be doing the similar placement?
Basically they are just to the outside of the DI's, maybe 3-4" apart, faces are aligned.  I sent a scaled drawing of my room to Eric before I bought them to show what I was intending to do.... he replied "That is exactly what we intended for people to do for placement".
I will take a few pics and get uploaded shortly.
You should experiment with placement. I place mine on the inside of the Pendragons. I had them on the outside, but found that the soundstage collapsed a bit when they were on the outside. 
Hope this helps...
I just added my virtual system w/ some pics of the Tekton setup.... hard to get a photo capturing the entire wall.  Then I added a sloseup pics also.  The speakers are about 9" from the back wall, towed inward for the tweeters to fire just past the sides oy head.  Distance between the speakers (tweeter to tweeter) is 10'-6" - room sounds awesome... lots of acoustic treatments in here.