Techno Anyone?

Does any body on this forum every listen to techno type music? I do a little and am amazed at how good some of it actually sounds and it also tends to be very adventurous. Or are most of you the Tech*NO* crowd which I would understand.
tireguy
Anyone looking to get into techno or looking for new techno get a hold of the member Trancehits here at audiogon, he has tons of great mixes and artists, I got my first order the other day and can't wait to get more!! Very reasonibly priced which makes it even better :)

~Tim
Infected mushrooms (Classical Mushroom & BP Empire). GOA/Trance Style. Very Musical (rare in this style), Sound is perfect and basefull. One of the best ever for me.
Leftfield-Leftism
About as good as the electronica/techno/dance music genre gets.
Some interesting techno/electronica that occasionally warps the air in my household:

*CAPITOL K: Island Row
*BURNT FRIEDMAN: Plays Love Songs
*FOUR TET: Pause / Dialogue
*MOUSE ON MARS
*AMON TOBIN
*SAD ROCKETS
*TO ROCOCO ROT
*TONY ALLEN: Black Voices (previous drummer/arranger for Fela Kuti laying it down for production by Doctor L) *SLICKER: The Latest

...there's a few anyway.
try ULTRA CHILLED 01 or anything on that label. Excellent to silly music, great recording. Now if they would put out an SACD....