Technics SL-1700 feet

Would anyone know of where I could purchase the screw in type feet for this particular table or something equivalent? Would need all four and thanks for any help you can offer.
john421
Looking at photos 11&12 on pic click https://picclick.com/Technics-SL-1700-Turntable-Plinth-Genuine-item-Cabinet-392013998923.html#&gid=1&pid=11
the suspension is the same design in principle. Drilling and tapping the holes for the old foot mounts to accept the SL-1200mk2 feet should be just as easy as on my SL-1700mk2. Don’t drill all the way, because you need to put a screw in the bottom of each suspension tower to secure it to the plinth. I took regular sheet metal screws, #6 iirc, chucked them into a drill and held a flat file to the heads to make them fit through the suspension tower. It is much easier than it sounds. Really, it is.
rare Audio-Technica AT616

Sorry but  precisely because rare but above all very expensive (2 or 3 times more than the Technics 1700) it is absolutely useless to advise them.

@john421 I advise you if you want to stay in the Audio Technica home to buy the AT 605 feet that are better suited for the weight and cost of your turntable.
Sorry but precisely because rare but above all very expensive (2 or 3 times more than the Technics 1700) it is absolutely useless to advise them.

AT616 can be used not only under turntables, but under a table platform itself, because those feet (like no others) can support up to 60kg (130lbs) and fully adjustable. Raul has been using them under subwoofers! So you can imagine. Expensive, but very effective device for proper isolation of any component in audio system. I have no idea about OP’s budget, the fact that he’s got a relatively cheap turntables is not a target price. Any turntable (from 10kg to 60kg) at any price will benefit on AT616 Pneumatic feet, so it doesn’t matter. Look at the prices for Stillpoints for example.

Isonoe are much cheaper and designed for Technics

Isonoe are not designed for any Technics model, only the SL-1200mk2, which is vastly different and inferior to the spring suspended SL-1700 and SL-1700mk2.