Technics SL-1210GAE Anniversary delivery .

In July the 7th I ordered the new Technics SL-1210 AEG anniversary edition from an authorized dealer . ( and paid for it )They said I could have it at the end of July, later they moved the date for mid August , and again the delivery was moved to the end of August.  Today, I got  a message saying :  “We just received notification that Technics pushed the delivery of the SL-1210GAE turntable to the end of September.”Does anyone know if that is accurate?  any useful information?
vinylnostalgic

Showing 1 response by mijostyn

Not sure why the Japs do this but the US always takes the back of the bus. They do the same thing with wood working tools. They send us the bottom of the barrel stuff keeping the best for for their local market. I always have to order direct from Japan dealing will local merchants to get what I want. I have a feeling this also happens with a lot of Hi Fi equipment. I guess they think we can't appreciate their products to the fullest extent or maybe it is because we don't complain enough? It may be a cultural thing, always take care of the homefront first.