Tea For the Tillerman by Cat Stevens-which sounds best?

One of my "all time" favorite albums is Cat Stevens Tea For the Tillerman. I have it in the following formats:
1. A& M Record
2. Island British Pressing
3. 180 gram vinyl
4. Regular CD

Note: You might think I have enough, but have the audiophile bug to find something that sounds better,
for example, with more information on the source.
I saw HD Tracks sells a hi def streaming version of Teal Fro the Tillerman for 
 $25.00 in Flac format at 192HZ and 24Bit.  This has more information than a standard CD.
I ask you, should I save my money or is HD Tracks version better than what I currently own?
In short, going forward is a streamed version giving us 192HZ and 24 bit going to enable a listener to hear more
of the song or album than a regular CD?
Thanks. 

128x128kjl1065
One thing about Tea for the Tillerman is it’s consistency in dynamic range, here’s the link to the various releases including HD Tracks,

http://dr.loudness-war.info/album/list?artist=Cat+Stevens+&album=Tea+for+the+tillerman

After all these years Tea for the Tillerman remains a favorite of mine as well. I also prefer the HDT 24/192 download to both the Tidal MQA and the CD remaster (2000) I have. I no longer have my original CD or vinyl. The CD remaster is close but not quite as good as the 24/192, IMO of course.