Tchernov cables. Anyone knows anything about them?

I ran into them on youtube, they were used in Lamm/Wilson or Lamm/Kharma set-up, don't quite remember.
Now, Vladimir of Lamm and Lamm dealers would not use substandard cables. They sell in Europe and there is one distributor/dealer in Canada.
inna
I am not going to sell my Purist Neptune, no way, unless Tchernov is better in all aspects, I simply need one more pair of RCAs for another source.
So I got Tchernov Cable, model Classic MK II RCA. That's $500 cables and they are fourth from the top. Going up there are Classic XS MK II, Reference MK II and Ultimate. Retail prices are $800, $1500 and $3000 respectively.
The cables require 230 hours to fully burn in, they now have about 160 hours. I tried them with three sources - Acoustech PH-1 phono, Nak 682ZX deck and CEC TL5100Z cd player. The other end went into Redgum RGi120 integrated amp. I also sometimes run the phono thru the deck and then to the amp. In this case I put the Tchernov on the phono and Purist Neptune on the deck. Speaker cables are old Purist Colossus fluid, Purist Dominus Rev B Ferox power cord on the amp and CPCC Top Gun on both the phono and PS Audio regenerator.
Well, I can say that Vladimir Lamm's got some hearing.
These cables are about clarity and balance. They are also very quiet even without advanced shielding employed in higher models. There is nothing in the cables that would irritate me. They are not for 'tone controls crowd', obviously Tchernov people have no-nonsense goals and approach backed by a serious engineering and manufacturing. Excellent dynamics and bass, no harshness or brightness, nothing is bloated or diminished. In my modest system the resolution is almost as good as Neptune - the cable which is three times the price. Yeah, my speaker cables is the weakest link, but they are quite good and let me hear enough. I am a Purist fan but the Tchernov made an impression. I am thinking of whether to keep what I have or go higher in line to Classic XS MK II or even the Reference MK II. Not sure yet, or maybe I'll keep the Classic and try their power cord too.
I got my cables from the Canadian distributor, Jim is very nice.
Not from Vladimir in New York. I like Canada, you know.