TAVES 2013 Air Force One

Did anyone attend the TAVES show 2013 and get a chance to listen to the Air Force One turntable.
Any other analog highlights for that show?
pcosta
Hi Rockitman,

thanks, yes I agree and you enjoy yours also.

Amazing instrument.
Congrats Dev. I think you have hit the pinnacle of vinyl reproduction. Enjoy it in good health.
Pcosta - Ellington "Jazz Party" Unfortunately Bob couldn't stay for any length of time - long drive back home.

Downunder - Thx - I still have but will be selling. My MS 5000 table as configured is the only one in the WORLD as such - if you would like more info feel free to pm me

Congrats Dev!!

awesome table indeed.

What did you do with little brother Micro Seiki table?
Yes our kids and family are #1 priority.

If you go onto the Canuck site there is some info.
I'm in agreement - I don't get too excited but nice to see TO is trying and I like to support hoping they will continue and grow -

I'm a proud owner of the AF-1 + Bob's first Elite tonearm - he came over Sun morning and set-up.

Refer to THE BELOW LINK - scrow down to the bottom for pics. Bob is in one setting up his arm and other all set-up and listening to music :-)

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=73275.1460
I couldn't go, I have a 12 year old son playing travel soccer, and I am the assistant coach. I was at this years RMAF so I got my hifi show fix for a while. I was also a little disappointed in last years show.
Hi Pcosta,

yes I attended, saw and heard the AF-1

I assume by your posting you didn't go - what happened? Show is in your back yard sort of speaking.

There were allot more tables being shown this year - allot on static display also.