Tannoy Speakers & Bi-wiring

I have a pair of Tannoy Canterbury speakers using Atma-Sphere amps. Currently I am using single wire (audience AU24) and the supplied brass jumper. Wondering what the experience of any Tannoy users out there is in bi-wiring and what kind of wires you have used. I'm thinking about trying this with a budget of about $1,000 used so really can't get into the mega expensive cables. Really curious.
redcarerra
Thanks mulveling I Will get around to bi-wiring down the road.  That system of yours is the stuff of dreams wow.  Love to hear a rig like that sometime or then again maybe not:)  The Stirlings are perfect for my room and amp - I'm so grateful to have them.  Happy listening!

Greetings from Zagreb, Croatia !!!
I would ask you for advice-instruction.
i own a brand new pair of Tannoy Prestige Stirling GR speakers.
I would like to make a grounding between the speakers and the Luxman Sq-N100 amplifier (tube amp).
Ground wire from the speaker ground terminal to amplifier ground terminal.
Is that the right way?
What should the wire profile be?
I will also do the same thing (grounding) between the turntable (Dual cs 600 mk ii) and the same amplifier.
Is it allowed to connect all (speakers + turntable) three ground wires to the sinqle one amplifier ground terminal?
I look forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Damir

For sure please bi-wire the Canterbury (GR) as this will allow you to open the sound, better imaging, low end and more dynamics...I also use 2 sets of wires against the one bi-wire able cables. And that is also "big AND" if you can ($$) get the super tweeters for these speakers!