Tandberg Troll

I need a recommendation for a repair facility for my Tandberg Troll integrated amp. Company's long gone, Sounddesign.com demurred, can't even find a schematic on the Web. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Without knowing where you live and your willingness to ship the unit, but you could try The Sound Smith . They can be a bit pricey, but they guarantee their work and do a very good job. They also specialize in Tandberg repair.

Regards, Rich