Tandberg tape decks

Does anyone know them well? I have a question about the model 330.Who owns or used to own one?How does it sound?Compared to Nak decks?I heard that owners of 3014As and 3004s laugh at Dragon owners, but this Tandberg is not that advanced.I am thinking about buying one in,I hope,excellent condition.Would really appreciate your help.
inna
I had A Tandberg TCD- 300, their first cassette deck of the series. It had 3 motors, ferrite (glass) heads, and wood end plates. I really liked the option of operating it vertically or horizontally. I fell in love with it after seeing it on the wall at the late Pacific Stereo chain store here in California in the early 70's. This deck handled tape so well due to 3 motors. I would send it to the local Tandberg service center every 2 years for new belts , pinch roller, etc. Worked every time. It is in Brooks Berdan Ltd. Audio museum now after serving me very well.
Here is some info from another forum on the differences in 3014-3014A decks:

"If the literature Tandberg produced is accurate, there are considerable differences between the two. When they applied the design changes is probably harder to pinpoint as the company had some history of continuous design improvements over the life of a particular model, but here's what they said about the 3014A in 1985:

"The electronics of the TCD 3014A are totally upgraded from the original highly regarded TCD 3014. All audio circuits have been redesigned to offer better sound with less noise. Circuits based on the incredible TCD 910 Professional Cassette Deck have been included to optimize tape handling, real time counter accuracy, phase response and imaging, as well as RF rejection."

There are also some electrical changes mentioned in the service manual based on serial #, but they don't clarify whether those coincide with a model change. One is the record amplifier following serial 01578, another one is the DC offset adjustment which only exists from 02500 and up, which coincides with changes with the playback amplifier circuit. Effectively, the main board has three versions 01578 and earlier, 01579 through 02499, and 02500 and newer. The Dolby circuitry also changes at serial 02500, and there's a note that the power supply was modified in approximately January 1985. That coincides with the date of the literature describing the new 3014A version.

I would read this as there being three distinct versions; the earliest through serial 01578, then a smaller run of units from 01579 until 02499, then the revised model being 02500 and on. Whether that last group of units represents the 3014A model and whether there was a clean split vs. model marking, or the factory made some 3014 with the 3014A spec, I can't say.

All of this seems fairly definitive to me... but I will be interested in what you observe from comparing your deck to your friend's "A" version, having just acquired a 3014A myself. What is the serial of your unit? Will help pin down which of the two earlier designs you have... "

and

"That said, my friend (electrical engineer) who just repaired my deck has the A version and the 920. His first obversion was that there is little difference between the A and non-A. But, being an engineer he decided we should put the two side by side on his test bench (we should have done that before I took my deck home but we got to talkng about something else). Of interest he recalled the boards in his A are marked 3014A/920 (not so on the 3014) so maybe there is a discernible difference. Then again, is is possible that the 920 isn't that much better than the A. The specs are pretty close as I recall. Anyway, when we get the A and non A side by side I will take some closeups of the boards and publish them on this site. Then we can start on 3014A vs 920!

There is one difference between A and non A versions of the 3000 series that we are all aware of, the A's will always bring more money."