Talon Khorus Speakers

Has anyone heard the Talon Khorus Speakers? I have heard they are quite good and compete or surpass the best. If anyone has heard them do you know if it benefits from the Roc subs, and if so do you need 2 for proper image and focus?
dwaldruff

Showing 1 response by stuartmc834a

Hi Guys. Enjoying your comments on the Talon Khorus. Of course you probably know where I stand on them, since I've corresponded/communicated with many of you. I'm continuously amazed at how good these things are. I guess I get a little jaded over time and forget the harmonic and soundstaging magic the Khoruses provide. I get a few new speakers into my listening room and instantly hear the difference --a difference I can barely tolerate. Make no mistake about it, once you get the Khorus broken in (an arduous task if there ever was one) and spend some time with them, there is a very high probability that you'll get hooked on them and most other speakers, while "nice" and "good" just won't cut it any more. Of course you guys that own them know what I'm talking about. Regards, Stuart