TAD R-1's vs Yamaha Soavo NS-F901's ....

Have you all seen this video ?

They start off by playing some music on the TAD speakers and around 21 minutes into the video a guy comes on stage and puts his hand on top of the Yamaha speakers, letting you know that they switched to the Yamaha speakers.

They first play the first part of a song on the TAD speakers and when they play that SAME SONG on the Yamaha speakers, the Yamaha speakers clearly...sound better !!..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6V8BOrrjGg
hifisoundguy

Showing 7 responses by hifisoundguy

Roguemodel , at the High End dealer where you heard these Yamaha speakers, was they using Yamaha gear or what?

What gear are you using with these Yamaha speakers?

What other speakers do you have right now?

Do you think these Yamaha speakers on the same level as the Infinity IRS's?

THANK YOU
I'm waiting for these speakers to go on CLOSEOUT so I can get them .. CHEAP!!....

Best Kept Secret On The Market!!...
You can really hear a difference when listen to this video through really good headphones like my Audeze LCD-3's !
Thanks for that report Roguemodel, it looks like Yamaha is BACK making great speakers again!! I'm going to wait until they go on closeout to get a pair...
Ever since I posted this thread I have been looking at the used market here on Audiogon and they have been A LOT OF TAD SPEAKERS for sale, MAYBE the word is getting out now!!..

Long live the new KING of GIANT KILLERS!!...
One of my friends just got a pair of these speakers and I'm speechless! These speakers make you feel like your in the Recording Studio and the Artist is performing for you in your room!! Close your eyes and it sounds like the Artist is in your room!... That's PRICELESS!!...