tad-150 phono input problem

having a weird problem with the phono input on my tad150. the right speaker is no longer out putting any sound, or a very faint one, if anything. as a stop gap, i could wiggle the RCA cables coming into the back of the preamp, but this is no longer fixing the issue. all other inputs are fine. any thoughts?
reese15
yeah, i tried switching the right and left rcas, and sound only comes out of the left speaker either way. i tool a look on the inside hoping there was something clearly loose, but nothing stood out...

feeling like a trip to the dr's is in order.
maybe a bad cable or a solder has come loose ( have you looked inside ? )....tube going bad( switch them around ?)....

If you arent able to find the problem, maybe it would be a good idea to send it in for a check up....
Sounds like you had a loose connection on either the positive or negative, (ground) of the RCA jack inside the TAD-150. Now that connection is off that contact completely. Should be an easy fix, if you know how to solder. Also, you should first try a different interconnect, (or swap the left and right one) just to be sure that the cable doesn't have the short in it.