tad-150 phono input problem

having a weird problem with the phono input on my tad150. the right speaker is no longer out putting any sound, or a very faint one, if anything. as a stop gap, i could wiggle the RCA cables coming into the back of the preamp, but this is no longer fixing the issue. all other inputs are fine. any thoughts?
reese15
Sounds like you had a loose connection on either the positive or negative, (ground) of the RCA jack inside the TAD-150. Now that connection is off that contact completely. Should be an easy fix, if you know how to solder. Also, you should first try a different interconnect, (or swap the left and right one) just to be sure that the cable doesn't have the short in it.
maybe a bad cable or a solder has come loose ( have you looked inside ? )....tube going bad( switch them around ?)....

If you arent able to find the problem, maybe it would be a good idea to send it in for a check up....
yeah, i tried switching the right and left rcas, and sound only comes out of the left speaker either way. i tool a look on the inside hoping there was something clearly loose, but nothing stood out...

feeling like a trip to the dr's is in order.