TA-102 fo.Q Product from Japan "TRY These"

TA-102 fo.Q from Japan. 
I just added these to the bottom of my Focal Speaker stands. They are supposed to reduce vibrations and I must say they have tightened up the soundstage and bass. For a package of 2 for speakers they cost about $35 and it only took about a week to receive. 
I bought additional ones that I will try on the inside of some of my component covers. These are the real deal, even  better than Herbies!

ozzy
128x128ozzy
mrdecibel - 
I have not compared fo.Q with any of the materials you mentioned. However in theory, the fo.Q should be more effective than any of them, for the reasons I have already stated earlier in this thread.

Whenever and wherever I use fo.Q, it has always provided a better improvement than I expected. I can't even think of any time I used it, when the result was not good.
Correction - I have compared it with AVM. - fo.Q works much better and produces subjectively similar results, but AVM had the benefit of being non-conductive and therefore excellent for use on circuit boards. fo.Q has the benefit of being removable.
Has anyone used the TA-102 fo.Q on glass windows? I was wondering if these could substitute for the pricier Marigo Dots.
It only took 5 minutes to do the window test. It didn’t work very well, no noticeable improvement, a waste of good fo.Q tape at least in my listening room. After the test, I took the strips off the window and stuck them to the underside of my PrimaLuna amps where I have not used any fo.Q before. A huge improvement immediately on the amps. (I hope the glue doesn’t melt, but even if it does it won’t do any harm under the PrimaLunas).

edit - under the PrimaLunas is really a knock-out!