TA-102 fo.Q Product from Japan "TRY These"

TA-102 fo.Q from Japan. 
I just added these to the bottom of my Focal Speaker stands. They are supposed to reduce vibrations and I must say they have tightened up the soundstage and bass. For a package of 2 for speakers they cost about $35 and it only took about a week to receive. 
I bought additional ones that I will try on the inside of some of my component covers. These are the real deal, even  better than Herbies!

ozzy
128x128ozzy
Fo.Q tape is useful in lots of places (e.g. on connectors, receptacle top plates, large capacitors) but be sparing in its application as it’s powerful stuff and easy to over do it!
folkfreak,

It would seem that anything that is affected by vibration would benefit. Perhaps even component stands?
What happens if you over do it? Does it deaden the sound?

ozzy
Yes -- over application of fo.Q can suck the life right out of things but this is the exception rather than something that will always happen -- I found it especially to be the case on my SR ground cables (which are tiny cables anyways). Others have found that you can be very liberal, and certainly when it comes to things like outlet covers apply away!
Thanks folkfreak,

Is there guide available as to where they are the most effective? Definatly attach them to speakers!

ozzy