System / Component Recommendation

My house is wired with Sonos for all of the TV's and basic music listening (mostly my kids and their friends). I have a separate guest house with a 20 x 18 room that I use to store/play my guitars without bothering the family (amateur guitarist at best). I am interested in listening to all of my old vinyl as well as adding to the collection but have no method of playing them. I have always wanted a higher end audio system just for my listening pleasure but do not know enough to be dangerous. My budget is +/- $10,000 (not even sure I can do anything with this budget) and would welcome any suggestions for amp(s), turntable, speakers, etc. I would like a tube amplifier if it is doable on the budget. Any insight or help is appreciated.
swbtype901

Showing 1 response by swbtype901

Thanks to all for the feedback thus far. My music tastes are varied but trend to anything Stax, The Who, Stones, R&B and even punk. I was at a party recently where the owner of the house had what looked like a full McIntosh set up (including a very cool looking turntable) and he was playing a Bill Withers album and it was magic.I wish I would have paid attention to the speaker manufacturer.