Synergy

Cary/Proac, Levinson/Revel, YBA/JM Labs, Bryston/PMC - all seem to go together like peanut butter and jelly - any other combos out there that go hand in glove?
128x128jimlisa98
I agree that synergy is very subjective. And what you like in sonics boils down to personal preference. What I like in sonics, others might not care for. And vice versa. There is no one perfect system.

I own four systems-both solid state & tubes. To my ears Mcintosh MC7150 SS autoformer amp/C38 preamp & Klipsch Heritage speakers match well together.

Llano Phoenix CAS 300/VA2-George Wright AU1000 12BH7 tube preamp with tone controls match well with Klipsch Heritage speakers-1989 industrial LaScalas with upgraded type AA crossovers using aluminum Jensen PIO caps.

Welborne Labs SET 2A3 Moondog amps-Welborne Labs Revielle 6SN7 tube preamp match well with Klipsch Heritage speakers-1981 Cornwalls using type B crossovers using Auricap caps.

And deHavilland Aries SET 845 amps-deHavilland Verve 6SN7 tube preamp match well with Klipsch Heritage speakers-1983 Cornwalls with upgraded crossovers using aluminum Jensen PIO caps.