Synergistic Research FEQ or Atmosphere

Hi,

I am using 15 of the HFTs in my room. They work well and as advertised. I would be interested in feedback for the FEQ and Atmosphere mini unit. What does the FEQ/mini add in your system and did you keep it long term? Also how many of the HFTs are you using with the units.
Thanks

tom2015
I use the original Atmosphere and a FEQ X4 in my system. They are Schumann Resonance generators that use different lengths of antennas. They are much different from the Acoustic Revive units or the Acoustic Revive cheap knock-offs you can get off E-Bay. I would avoid those unless you can’t afford anything else. The Atmosphere is obviously longer (its taller) and the x4 means there is an antenna on all four sides. If you are buying new, and can afford it, the Atmosphere XL4 is the one to get. And use the SR app because it varies the Schumann Resonance frequency to give different sound.

I also use HFTs. Placement is critical. I would follow SR’s diagram and then tune by ear. I agree with you that they work as advertised but you can’t place them willy nilly they need to be in the exact same locations on each speaker and on each side of your room. SR says you can place the Atmosphere/FEQ any where in room but again in the center between the speakers sounds best to me so there is equal coverage of your room and speakers.
sbayne-
I use the original Atmosphere and a FEQ X4 in my system. They are Schumann Resonance generators that use different lengths of antennas. They are much different from the Acoustic Revive units or the Acoustic Revive cheap knock-offs you can get off E-Bay. I would avoid those unless you can’t afford anything else. The Atmosphere is obviously longer (its taller) and the x4 means there is an antenna on all four sides. If you are buying new, and can afford it, the Atmosphere XL4 is the one to get. And use the SR app because it varies the Schumann Resonance frequency to give different sound. 

I also use HFTs. Placement is critical. I would follow SR’s diagram and then tune by ear. I agree with you that they work as advertised but you can’t place them willy nilly they need to be in the exact same locations on each speaker and on each side of your room. SR says you can place the Atmosphere/FEQ any where in room but again in the center between the speakers sounds best to me so there is equal coverage of your room and speakers.

Excellent! Thanks!
Post removed