Synergistic Research Euphoria HC power cord.

Anyone have any thoughts on this power cord?  I would be using on McIntosh  611’s.

128x128bwguy

@bwguy so in that case more detail would be not good?  If so then try cables that don't add to the detail and push the system in that direction.

I have been going through a similar experience where my Esoteric DAC/Streamer was detailed and my pass labs XA25 was warm leaning. Seems to always be a balance between detail and warmth and selecting components/cables etc that add to either side of the equation.

I love this stuff!  

don't use any cables that are ofc junk they're extremely overpriced and you're being ripped off if you want the best sound used cables that are made from OCC single Crystal copper or silver far superior to anything ofc on the market at any price night especially rip off Transparent and MIT.

@bwguy 

I had the N05XD which was a streamer/DAC/Pre-amp.  No interconnects needed.  I swapped it out for a Reimyo 777 DAC, SPL Director Preamp and Lumin U2mini streamer. Then traded the XA25 for the SPL S1200.  My system is now very accurate but the 777 made it holographic. I have to down sample all music to CD quality as the 777 doesn't not do any over sampling or hi-res music