Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
Hi Jond and nonoise,
Actually I share the sentiment you both have expressed.  Overwhelming the music loving upgrade fuse users here are a happy and content group. It's honestly a very small number of people who seem to relish the role spoiling the open and quite friendly tone of this thread. Thus jmcgroganmc'-s post earlier today regarding choice A or choice B.

Okay, we're just gullible,  foolish and delusional folks who appreciate   overpriced silly fuses.  We get it already,  but we're very happy with our plight 😀😀
Charles 
Frank,
The jazz Christmas music recording is exceptionally good, every track is beautiful music.  Here’s my question,  track #16, is that Dexter Gordon? The tenor saxophone texture, tone and emotion has Dexter's  signature written all over it.  Just very curious. 
Charles 
We get it already
foolish and delusional folks who appreciate overpriced silly fuses.

And future "gullible" purchasers, deserve to hear both side of the fence, not just the voodoo side, every time they are bought up to be the saviour of good audio sound.

And if some here want to turn this "fuse thread" into a "music review thread" can I suggest the "Music Thread" instead of just bumping this one for the hope of more potential fuse sales.

https://forum.audiogon.com/topics/music

Cheers George
Warning, Off topic alert,
For those following the NCAA basketball tournament North Carolina is looking very dominant.  They'll play the UCLA/Kentucky winner, this could be potentially one excellent match up. OK back to the fuses. 
Charles