Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
The irony is that it is like Andrew Singer of Sound By Singer once said (quote originates elsewhere) "I don’t care what they say about me, as long as they say about me".

In other words, all positive and all negative comments create sales for The Synergistic fuses and other audiophile fuses.

Each time a person posts a negative comment (and the given return post), synergistic sells 2-4-10 more fuses to those who witness the fuse fight club thread, and it’s spread in the under current of the audio world.

As the French will say: " Succès de scandale ", translated "Success from scandal".
This concept is echoed by the phrase, "there is no such thing as bad publicity"

3,936 posts and counting....
fuses are also a thing that can be slipped past the significant other so they tend to sell fairly well with bringing about 'hidden', out of sight  upgrades.

But don't worry, she's got you covered.

That ordinary looking glasses case in her purse has a $600 pair of Armani sunglasses that she puts on when she's driving around and seeing friends.

Each time a person posts a negative comment (and the given return post), synergistic sells 2-4-10 more fuses
Got to keep thing honest, the gullible will buy it regardless.

Cheers George
Understandable George, we all do what we gotta do. And we are neither less nor more for it. It is the realizations that count, and if we are wise about it, they never stop coming.