Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
I have tubes too and I appreciate Telefunken in the pre, but you have to be carefull and don't put them everywhere as the sound can become a bit harsh.
Especially when you don't install good aftermarket fuses.

Whoa! What? Where’s that coming from? I'd opine the opposite is the case.
Yes you can, (ha-hum...)
In the pre I have
  • 3 Ecc83 ,
  • 2 E188cc, 
  • 1 12bh7,
  • 1 Ef86  and in the amps I have :
  • 2 Ecc83,
  • 2 Ecc82 in each mono amp (and 12 El34)

if Iinstall Telef everywhere the sound is not good. when I was young and crazy audiophile I tried. Believe me.

Sorry  Franck for trolling a bit but I love tubes. These little things are fascinating.

I'm crazy for tubes too but I don't hijack a thread because of that. Here's a novel idea, why don't you start a thread on tubes?

I didn't want to hijack the thread, but just answer to Tommylion and make a parenthesis in the dispute" this can't work" "voodoo" "Synergistic salesman" for a while. Nothing more, and I'll stop here now.
But this not your thread.
I am happy with Synergistic fuses in my amps  and Dac and Beeswax in the pre and phono . I began with SR, but if I had to choose now I would buy all Beeswax I think superiors. That said SR are so good I can be happy as I am.
And what about you and the fuses ? You don't use them : good. Did you ever post something else than copy / paste an opinion and try to ridicule it's author ? You post in many many threads but why don't you make your own ? 
Audiogon forums are not the Geoffkait everyday show