Synergistic Power Cell 10 se Mk 111 users

Can any of you describe the effect on their system using this unit and overall does it seem to be worth the $5500 tab? For instance does it in any way tame vocal sibilance ? I know that value is in the eye of the beholder but I really want some user feedback if possible.

Showing 3 responses by davidpritchard

I have used no conditioning, a PS Audio Regenerator, and the Synergistic Research Powercell Mark II in my horn based system. I found the Powercell to be a significant improvement over the other two approaches. I am listening to my system as I type this and the music is detailed, complex, relaxing, and emotionally fullfiling. I could't ask for more.

David Pritchard

quadmaster:

Dynamics are .also quite important to me. Are you using an audio grade A/C wall outlet such as the Synergistic Research Teslaplex? I found this outlet to be good at providing dynamics. It is also good   that this outlet comes with a 30 trial.

Best wishes on your journey to enhanced audio enjoyment.

David Pritchard

I use the Synergistic Research power cells in three systems. Unlike the PS Audio Regenerator, I do not experience a loss of dynamics. These are not current limiting devices.

I do find that Synergistic Research cables work very well with their power cells, but that Morrow, Audio Quest, Kimber, and Treasonic cables also worked well with the SR Power Cell.

David Pritchard