SVS vs REL and experiences with both: your comments and preferences...

I’ve owned SVS and now own REL but just wondering who has had both and would care to share your experiences between the two. They seem to both have great advertising but a much different approach to it . Customer service is top notch too.  They both to me seem to have tons of reviews and getting awards......Thoughts.....
128x128bacardi
Not confused at all. Lol . No need to get snotty either.....you never answered my question as to which Rel sub had you tried in the past? 
After comparing his $9K Studio III to a JL Audio F113 and my 18" our friend was so disappointed he sold the huge 2-10" the very next week. That was some years back.

Since then the company was sold and judging by the essentially unchanged setup procedure I would question the new ownership just how effective crowning the drivers and adding chrome bits has improved their product? 

maxboy00, are you currently using the same wall outlets and line level source that you used for the JL Audio E-112s to your S/510s? 
@bacardi I don’t know which models they were. I’ve heard one of their smaller subs at the showroom of the dealer where we have our music club. It was one of the smaller ones, maybe one of the T series? We were listening to Klipsch La Scalas. I was actually surprised that little sub could add some meaningful bass to those speakers in a fairly large listening room. One of my friends has one of the larger Rel subs paired with a JL Audio sub. Maybe the best bass I’ve heard in a home system. Having said that, the same friend has been to my house and had very complimentary things to say about the bass my system. Two Rythmik F25s and two SVS SB13 Ultras.