Rythmik servo if you want the best for a decent price. Sealed servo will last through every speaker selection you ever make for a LONG time.
1. Rythmik (GR is pretty big so that out)
2. SAT (my bass system)
3. JL (they use to have a few issues. The fancy plate amp would take a crap)
4.SVS (Bullet Proof)
5. Swarm (Duke)
6. Debra (James Romney (sp))
7. DBA (Distributed bass array)
8. VMPS columns (to big, out of business, and VERY rare)
9-99. anything including kids cars.
100. REL Great paint, 70-80s (old pre school tech) If they would hire me I'd fix their 50 year old tech (taken from VMPS) and stop backing screws out of the sheetrock at the neighbors house.
They may have correction in their plate amps now, but they didn't before. I can say the plates they use are tough A/B amps and cheap to buy in quantity. Seldom do their products fail. BIG plus. They also have to be coupled to the floor. BUT there is a 20.00 usd fix for that. Did I mention they have great paint?